Looking for a display that fully integrates with your propulsion system? Mercury’s VesselView Link is the answer.
Offered in single engine or multi-engine (2-4 engines) versions, this is your "black box" to link all the features SmartCraft has to offer. Available on compatible Lowrance® and Simrad®
displays, you now have all the SmartCraft VesselView information and control capability at your fingertips. With a user interface that’s easy to navigate, you’re able to integrate the following systems into one display.
VESSELVIEW LINK INFO:
- Chart plotter
- Sonar/fish finder
- AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Sonic Hub/Fusion Link
- C-Zone/Naviop Digital Switching
- And many more
- Info & Control features - ECO mode & Troll Control in 10 RPM increments, Cruise Control (RPM or Speed based), SmartTow (tow sport launch control system, RPM or Speed based), with customizable user launch profiles and new intuitive interface utilizing the Launch Target cursor
- User selectable 16 languages that cover the interface, Descriptive Fault Text, Universal Fault Codes (UFCs) and Maintenance Items (for those engines equipped with this feature)
- Offered as a single engine or multi engine (2-4 engine) interface, a “black box” VesselView that installs under the dash
- Link a Simrad® or Lowrance® compatible display to the Mercury SmartCraft data and control system which provides the fully integrated and functional Mercury VesselView user interface on those displays
- Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2; Simrad NSS evo3 & NSO evo3 and GO series.
- Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch, HDS Gen3, HDS Carbon and Elites Ti (7"or larger)
- Excellent opportunity for fishermen/women with Lowrance displays and Mercury power to get the full VesselView experience where they normally would only rely on analog gauges
Vesselview Link is included in the Vesselview 502, Vesselview 703 and Vesselview 903 kits.
VesselView Link does not support Mercury's Link Gauges out of the box. You must use a VesselView4 harness in order to drive up to two engine sets of Link gauges, or a System Monitor, System Tach or MercMonitor per engine set of Link gauges.
Please check with Simrad or Lowance websites for updated compatibility. Shop for your VesselView Link below and order online for discounted pricing from BAM Marine, factory authorized Mercury/Mercruiser dealer since 1977.