We will accept returns of NEW items in the un-opened, original packaging only, subject to the following:
- All items must look new and be suitable for resale. The factory packaging must not be damaged or marked with shipping labels etc.
- Returns of stocking items are subject to a 10% or minimum $5 restocking charge.
- Returns of non-stocking items are subject to a 25% or minimum $10 restocking charge.
- All returns must be approved in advance, and must be received by us freight prepaid in good condition within 30 days of the time you received the items.
- Shipments to you that are refused, returned after 30 days or returned without a proper RMA will be charged a 50% restocking fee and at our sole discretion it is possible no credit will be issued at all depending on the item. Items will then be considered abandoned.
The following items are NOT returnable:
Electrical items (including starters, alternators, switch boxes, triggers, relays, wire harnesses, etc.) Tools, Manuals or Catalogs, Lubricants, Greases, Paint, Chemicals, Items with an individual price of less than $5 and special order items.
- Once we have begun proccessing an order at our end the same restocking charges as above will apply if any item/items is cancelled unless due to factory back order.
- Cancellation of a complete order will be the greater of the restock fee for each item (less back ordered items) or an absolute minimum $20 restocking charge
- Once an order has been shipped cancelation is not possible!
Please contact us below to request an RMA (return material authorization) to return a part.
In the case of a defective, missing or damaged item please contact us immediately as we will provide a replacement at no cost to you!
Please remember - you are responsible for ordering the correct parts. If you have any questions about an item please ask before you complete your order.