Mercury 84-8M0115080 VesselView Mobile Kit 1-4 Engines
84-8M0115080 VesselView Mobile Module Kit Single to Quad
This is a genuine Mercury Marine factory OEM part, not aftermarket
Please check our current stock level and order below. Use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page for any questions
Manufacturer part number:
Pickup or normally ships:
In stock - Next business day
What Is VesselView Mobile? VesselView Mobile delivers your boat’s SmartCraft® digital data to the palm of your hand. VesselView Mobile is an onboard module, linking to your mobile device app and mobile account via Bluetooth® technology. The application is compatible with both iOS and Android™ mobile devices and is available for use with smartphones and tablets.
Now you can have the power of SmartCraft on your mobile device (iOS or Android) with all the digital data from your SmartCraft engine. Connect the SmartCraft digital data stream from your engine to your iOS or Android mobile device via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0).
Works with any SmartCraft‑capable 2003 or newer engine (from single to quad applications), 40 HP and higher outboards, gas or diesel sterndrives and inboards, Joystick Piloting, Zeus pods and Racing products.
- See all SmartCraft engine parameters on your phone: fuel flow, water termperature, oil & water pressures, battery voltage, RPM, etc. (parameters vary from engine family)
- Receive fault code diagnostic info
- Get mapping info for your body of water - record a moment on the water, restaurant and fuel locations, and more.
- Dealer locator
- Checklists associated with your boating habits
- Maintenance reminders & historical maintenance logs
- Web based account to delve deeper into your boat - analyze fuel consumption year to year, relive once in a lifetime fishing trips, family outings, etc. and share across social media channels.
- Check engine data on a boat you're potentially purchasing!
||VesselView Mobile module with harness
Android® is a registered trademark of Google®, Inc., Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., iOS® is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems®, Inc. (used under license by Apple®, Inc.), SmartCraft® and VesselView® are registered trademarks of Brunswick® Corporation.