Mercury 8M0129543 VesselView 903 Single Engine Kit
8M0129543 VesselView 903 Single Engine Helm Display Kit. Includes VesselView Link.
This is a genuine Mercury Marine factory OEM part. See specifications below and add to cart. Use contact us form at bottom of page for any questions.
Not in stock - Transfer from factory
Manufacturer part number:
Warehouse transfer - on 3rd business day
Monitor your engine with new VesselView 903.
9" screen is the largest screen offered and has a touch-only interface. In addition to being a fully featured multi-function display (MFD) with integrated GPS and chart plotter capability (electronic charts are available for your specific regions around the globe), VV903 incorporates WiFi GoFree capability, you can plug Simrad sonar transducers straight into the unit and it directly supports Simrad radar options as well.
Works with: ALL SmartCraft capable engines 40 HP and above • Outboard – 40 HP and above • MerCruiser (gas & diesel) – all SmartCraft engines (fuel injected) • Racing – Outboard & Sterndrive variants
- Features a bright 16x9 aspect ratio, high definition glass touchscreen with glare reducing coating and dimmable lighting
- Built-in 10Hz GPS and chart plotter capability (regional electronic chart cards purchased separately)
- Unique touch only screen interface that delivers intuitive display interaction (optional remote control button interface is available)
- Auto Notification of software updates through the embedded WiFi
- Can be integrated with all the Simrad accessories for the Go9 product line: Radar, sonar transducers, fish finder transducers, AIS, VHF, Sonic Hub/Fusion Link/ SiriusXM, C-Zone/Naviop digital switching and more
- Descriptive fault text display provides up-to-date information for 30+ engine parameters Including: Fuel Level & Range, Oil Temperature & Pressure, Battery Voltage, Water Depth, Genset and more
- Simultaneous displays information for up to 4 engines in an easy-to-read interface (order pn 8M0129545 multi engine kit)
- Gateway functionality to allow SmartCraft data to be displayed on NMEA 2000 devices
- Supports 16 languages and multiple unit conversions
- Requires Mercury’s VesselView Link to fully integrate the propulsion system and make your multi-function display truly multifunctional (included in the kit)
- Can be low profile top mount, flush or bracket mount the display
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G/4G and Halo Pulse Compression radar systems
- Built in Broadband Sounder, CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan HD imaging or ForwardScan sonar support (transducer required)